The following small claim has been awarded in Kosciusko Superior Court III, Judge Joe V. Sutton presiding:
- Annie Zartman v. Juan Adame, Warsaw, $984; v. Jerika Sizemore, Warsaw, $944
- Victor & Wally Feshchenko v. Marvin Anderson, Syracuse, $6,092
- Kosciusko Community Hospital v. James Berner, Pierceton, $1,471.95; v. Jame Close, Leesburg, $819.18; v. Shayna Harman, Claypool, $702.43; v. Miguel Malagon, Warsaw, $955.13; v. Julian Martinez, Warsaw, $4,929.96; v. Kerri Ousley, Leesburg, $1,211.93; v. Frank Patton, Warsaw, $1,280.41; v. Tina Prater, Warsaw, $1,114.47; v. Claudia Schmerber, Warsaw, $1,944.91; William Sheller, Leesburg, $2,944.77; v. Salvador Silvestre, Warsaw, $1,419.94; v. Marvin Smith, Warsaw, $1,417.63; v. Mitchell Summe, Warsaw, $1,539.14; v. Joyce Wise, Warsaw, $1,395.03
- Deca Financial Service LLC v. Wendy Bradley, Warsaw, $828.40; v. Kenneth Brown, Warsaw, $767.07; v. Steven Carman, Warsaw, $967.60; v. Tina Carter, Mentone, $696.08; v. Laureen Criderswick, Mentone, $930.45; v. Lnbeth Doggendorf, Pierceton, $1,868.40; v. Kimberly Dunnuck, Warsaw, $774.19; v. Delmar Estep, Mentone, $767.07; v. Jonathon Habegger, Warsaw, $979.20; v. Earl Helm, Warsaw, $838.37; v Toby Jackson, Warsaw, $1,002.60; v Mark Kiser, North Webster, $695.41; v. Tracy Landis, Claypool, $733.10; v. Nora Malagon, Warsaw, $806.43; v. Beth Maples, Warsaw, $1,007.12; v. Pamela McFadden, Claypool, $652.90; v. Donald McKenzie, Syracuse, $660.01; v, Arnetta Miller, Warsaw, $1,162.73; v. Myron Miller, Etna Green, $668.88; v. Debra Miller, Warsaw, $1,305.75: v. Kimberly Moody, Warsaw, $713.61; v, James Nolan, Warsaw, $712.70; v. John Ogden, Warsaw, $871.04; v. Katie Paulsgrove, Silver Lake, $1,002.60; v. Joshua Richardson, Warsaw, $745.20; v. Sonya Riffle, Etna Green, $1,082.85; v. Kylee Robinson, Claypool, $1,754; v. Melissa Shepherd,, Pierceton, $1,002.60; v. Rebecca Shepherd, Mentone, $769.64; v. Chad Silveus, Winona Lake, $2,086.80; v. Mark Snyder, Etna Green, $1,379.60; v. Michael Sterk, Warsaw, $1,082.01; v. Steven Stokes, Warsaw, $1,072.28; v. Donna Vetor, Warsaw, $744.54; v. Nikolas Vilamaa, Warsaw, $719.20; v. Todd Yates, Mentone, $983.63
- Somerhill Capital v. John Myers, Syracuse, $1,027.99
- Snow & Sauerteig LLP v. Julie Monteith, Warsaw, $3,331.29
- Blume, Connelly, Jordan & Stucky v. Maria Cervantes, Warsaw, $505.40
- LVNV Funding LLC v. Jami Cole, Pierceton, $1,104.02
- Susan Compton v. Kelly Engle, Warsaw, $605
- Porter Hospital v. Keith Gorman, Warsaw, $699.40
- Family Auto Sales, Inc. v. Enrique Hernandez, Warsaw, $502
- The Car Company v. Billy Howard II, North Manchester, $5,092
- Glen Ruch v. Diana and Oscar Jackson, Syracuse, $1,602
- The Collection Company v. Jefferey Martin, Warsaw, $342; v. Layne Nichter, Syracuse, $926.72; Shanna Niles, Syracuse, $173.75; v. Brittany and Matthew Poe, Warsaw, $2,774.23; v. Bruce Reinhart, Syracuse, $690.19; v. Becky Rice, Pierceton, $404.93; v. Darren Rohrer, Warsaw, $941.38; v. Anna Schible, Pierceton, $1,199; v. Elizabeth Simmons, Claypool, $3,148.24; v. Kathy Sopher, North Webster, $676.12; v. Veronica and Wesley Steinke, Pierceton, $4,054.50; v. Bonnie Stewart, Claypool, $739.25; v. Mitchell and Senita Summe, Warsaw, $1,503.97; v. Carla and David Woodling, Warsaw, $2,551.30
- Leandro Lopez Jr. v. Scott Parker, Pierceton, $6,092
- Dewayne Busz v. Josh and Robin Rhodes, Warsaw, $1,357
- Rosalie Kay Sorg v. Tim Rhodes, Syracuse, $2,821
- CD Walters v. Aaron Ring, Warsaw, $1,592
- Showcase RTO v. Carissa Valentine, Syracuse, $1,602
The following civil collections have been awarded in Kosciusko County Courts:
- Asset Acceptance v. Dennis Baker, Warsaw, $21,131.48; v. Caley Hahn, Etna Green, $2,040.39; v. David Pearce, Warsaw, $2,754.20; v. Daniel Spangler, Pierceton, $13,363.98
- LVNV Funding LLC v. Shawn Black, Warsaw, $844.31
- American Express Centurion Bank v. Tracy Blind, Syracuse, $10,373.90
- Communitywide Federal Credit Union v. James and Jennifer Bowers, Pierceton, $17,994.06; v. Kimberly Busselberg, Warsaw, $1,002.52; v. Julian Martinez, Warsaw, $6,971.15; v. Johna Perkins, Warsaw, $11,587.61; v. Timothy Rohm, Warsaw, $9,951.26; v. Darrell Sopher, Syracuse, $20,096.61
- Main Street Acquisition Corp. v. David Cowan, Warsaw, $1,154.15; v. Jessica Gearhart, Etna Green, $1,365.38
- Americredit Financial Services v. Jennifer and Troy Geiger, Warsaw, $5,755.71
- Midland Funding LLC v. Brenda Kreis, Claypool, $5,857.21; v. Russ Weed, Warsaw, $2,740.54
- SAC Finance Inc. v. Marcus Neer, Warsaw, $10,737.97; v Eric Semler, Winona Lake, $7,722.61
- United Credit Union v. Bonnie Slone, Warsaw, $804.12
- Discover Bank v. Jacqueline Thornsbury, Warsaw, $6,093.91
The following mortgage foreclosures have been awarded in Kosciusko County Courts:
- PNMac Mortgage Opportunity Fund Inv. Douglas and Wendy Metzger, Warsaw, $119,560.58
- Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. v. Corey Wysong, Syracuse, $160,342.51
Superior Court II
The following traffic infractions have been filed in Kosciusko Superior Court II, Judge James Jarrette presiding:
- No valid driver’s license - Patricia Sanchez, Warsaw, $128.50
- Fail to yield right of way crossing road – James Lash, Garrett, $152.00
The following couples have applied for marriage licenses in the office of Kosciusko County Clerk of the Court Ann Torpy:
Earl Jacquay Jr., 28, Warsaw, and Katie Fruit, 33, Warsaw
Alan Levinson, 87, Syracuse, and Audrey Banfield, 79, Gadsen, Ala.
Adam Craft, 23, Mentone, and Courtney Ousley, 23, Mentone
Vernal Kennard, 51, Syracuse, and Susan McClish, 66, Syracuse
Bruce Yeazel, 24, Warsaw, and Mindy Ditton, 37, Warsaw
Michael Wright, 39, Pierceton, and Jennifer McCombs, 32, Warsaw
Colt Hudson, 23, Claypool, and Adriene Early, 29, Claypool
Mickey Stanley, 51, Syracuse, and Julie Lapato, 41, Syracuse
Mathhew Sherrill, 31, Cornelius, N.C., and Julia Machledt, 28, Huntersville, N.C.
Charles Rumple, 57, Warsaw, and Lisa Sullivan, 47, Warsaw
Rodney Habegger, 31, Warsaw, and Kimberlee Lipply, 25, Warsaw
George Stidams Jr., 40, Warsaw, and Laura Kats, 42, Warsaw
Timothy Barry, 25, Milford, and Chandra Hochstetler, 21, Milford
Matthew Lott, 22, North Manchester, and Lindsay Garigen, 22, Winona Lake
Pedro Aguilar, 26, Warsaw, and Christi Muniz, 23, Warsaw
Jerry Ervin, 62, Rochester, and Tina Meerzo, 52, Milford
Travis Kempton, 25, Warsaw, and Sarah Wilson, 24, Grand Rapids, Mich.
Eric Woodard, 34, Cromwell, and Angela Manning, 38, Cromwell
Blake Hendrickson, 20, Warsaw, and Kelsey McGarvey, 18, Warsaw
Jeffrey Kollat, 43, Warsaw, and Della Norwood, 41, Warsaw
The following couples have filed for marriage dissolutions in the Kosciusko Superior and Circuit courts:
Ganshorn — Emily Ganshorn, Syracuse, and Christopher Ganshorn, Goshen. Married: Aug. 7, 1999. Separated: July 10, 2013. There are two minor children.
Evans — Lori Evans, Nappanee, and Mike Evans, Leesburg. Married: Jan. 30, 1998. Separated: July 12, 2013. There are two minor children.
Ahlersmeyer — David Ahlersmeyer, Warsaw, and Shelley Ahlersmeyer, Warsaw. Married: May 31, 1980. Separated: July 17, 2013. There are two minor children.
Davis-Blakenship — Ronald Davis, Westville, and Mary Blakenship, Mentone. Married: Oct. 3, 2004. Separated: Nov. 18, 2004. There are no minor children.
Hollowawy — Darlene Holloway, Warsaw, and Rodney Holloway, Warsaw. Married: July 19, 2006. Separated: July 13, 2013. There are no minor children.
Hernandez-Garcia — Baltazar Hernandez, Warsaw, and Sandra Perez Garcia, Santa Cruz, Mexico. Married: September 1982. Separated: March 24, 2003. There are no minor children.