Officers of the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department recently investigated the following accidents:
Monday, Feb. 25, 6:53 a.m. East 400 South and South County Farm Road, Warsaw. Drivers: Adam M. Craft, 22, East 650 South, Pierceton; and Hal J. Gunter, 65, West 600 South, Claypool. Craft was eastbound on 400 South and disregarded a stop sign, driving into the path of Gunter’s vehicle. Craft was cited. Gunter was taken to Kosciusko Community Hospital for treatment of chest pain. Damages: up to $50,000
Monday, Feb. 25, 6:40 a.m. 8275 N. 600 W., Warsaw. Driver: Jonna C. Wiggs, 20, Lehman Dr., Milford. Wiggs failed to stop at a stop sign and drove through a yard, colliding with a large propane tank and into the side of the residence. Damages: up to $25,000
Officers of the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department recently investigated the following incidents:
- Feb. 24, 1:05 a.m. An officer was called to a residence on North 3rd Place, Leesburg, in reference to a battery. Information has been passed to the prosecutor’s office.
- Feb. 23, 3:20 a.m. Aaron Burchett of Pierceton reported a property damage accident involving a female driver who failed to report the accident or provide him with information.
- Feb. 23, 11 a.m. Cindy Simpson of North Webster reported a burglary to a storage facility. The lock had been cut off of the door and some items were stolen.
- Feb. 23, 8:55 p.m. Police were called to 303 S. Third St., Pierceton, where an individual was arrested for battery.
- Feb. 23, 9:54 p.m. An officer was called to the area of Old Road 30 and CR 450 East where a male subject was arrested for driving while intoxicated, operating while a habitual traffic violator and leaving the scene of an accident.