Superior Court II
The following traffic infractions have been filed in Kosciusko Superior Court II, Judge James Jarrette presiding:
Failure of Occupant to Use Safety Belt — Ashley Riddle, Warsaw, $25; David Zentz, Mentone, $25
The following couples have applied for marriage licenses in the office of Kosciusko County Clerk of the Court Jason McSherry:
Eduardo Barrera-Martinez, 36, Warsaw, and Belinda Gonzalez, 40, Warsaw
Shawn Adams, 35, Claypool, and Lindsay Lewis, 31, Warsaw
Michael May, 49, Warsaw, and Tammy Webster, 49, Warsaw
Randolph Sarber, 53, Warsaw, and Amanda Sarber, 32, Warsaw
Steve Jones, 74, Warsaw, and Dorothy Frazier, 71, Warsaw
Timothy Croy, 28, Warsawl, and Dawn Parks, 28, Warsaw
Philip Moore, 38, Milford, and Jill Trainer, 37, Milford
James Edwards, 55, Syracuse, and Teresa Lesenski, 54, Syracuse
Aaron Bushong, 22, Syracuse, and Kara Blackburn, 21, Syracuse
The following couples have filed for marriage dissolutions in the Kosciusko Superior and Circuit courts:
- Cresina— Jeffery Cresina, Warsaw, and Michele Cresina, Warsaw. Married: May 25, 1996. Separated: Dec. 1, 2012. There are two minor children.
- Miller— Paula Miller, North Webster, and Roger Miller, North Webster. Married: Feb. 14, 1981. Separated: Jan. 28, 2013. There are no minor children.
- Holcomb—Lakyn Holcomb, Syracuse, and Thomas Brown IV, North Webster. Married: March 15, 2011. Separated: June 19, 2012. There is one minor child.
- Wu-Liu—Qiwen Wu, Warsaw, and Bingyuan Liu, Chicago. Married: Oct. 29, 2008. Separated: Aug. 15 2013. There are no minor children.
- Aker—Jerald Aker, Pierceton, and Jenette Aker, Pierceton. Married: June 27, 1997. Separated: Dec. 28, 2012. There are no minor children.