Officers of the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department recently investigated the following accident:
- Monday, Jan. 21, 9:24 p.m. East Bowser Road, east of North 375 East, Syracuse. Driver: Kari J. Schlabach, 36, North 375 East, Syracuse. Driver struck a deer. Damages: up to $5,000
Officers of the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department recently investigated the following incidents:
- Jan. 21, 11:06 p.m. McClure Oil at 9311 S. SR 15, Silver Lake, reported the theft of gasoline.
- Jan. 21, 6:48 p.m. Curtis Owens of Warsaw reported the theft of money from his father-in-law.
- Jan. 20, 6:07 p.m. Daniel Surgeon of Cromwell reported some of his property was at another residence.
- Jan. 20, 10:01 p.m. A Warsaw man reported being threatened by another individual.
- Jan. 19, 7:59 p.m. A Warsaw woman reported being a victim of domestic battery in the presence of a child.