Officers of the Syracuse Police Department recently investigated the following accidents:
- Wednesday, Dec. 26, 4:42 p.m. North Indiana Avenue, north of North Huntington Street. Courtney N. Cox, 21, EMS B28 Lane, Pierceton; and Rachel E. Neff, 27, Jessica Court, Nappanee. Cox’s vehicle slid into the back of Neff’s vehicle. Damages: under $1,001
- Saturday, Dec. 22, 6:11 p.m. SR 13 and East Access Street. Driver: Connie L. Solina, 67, North SR 13, Syracuse. Solina turned too wide at the intersection and drove into the ditch. Damages: up to $2,500
Officers of the Syracuse Police Department recently investigated the following incidents:
- Thursday, 6:42 p.m. Eric M. Wiggs, South Old SR 13, Pierceton, reported the store front window at 706 N. Huntington St., was shot at and cracked by a BB gun. Damages: up to $1,000
- Saturday, 4:55 a.m. Officials at Syracuse Cafe, North Huntington Street, Syracuse, reported the restaurant was broken into and cash taken.
- Friday, 2:54 a.m. Vincent D. Maher, 23, East County Line Road, Syracuse, arrested for operating a vehicle while intoxicated. Bond: $550
- Thursday, 5:15 a.m. Heather D. Davis, 20, South Thwaits Court, Syracuse, was arrested for illegal consumption. Bond: $305. Police observed Davis attempting to gain entry into an apartment.