Officers of the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department recently investigated the following accidents;
- Tuesday, Dec. 18, 6:47 a.m. South Country Club Drive and Sycamore, Warsaw. Drivers: Lurannie Hoskins, 68, South White Pine Road, Warsaw; and Wayne L. Metzger, 53, CR 20, Goshen. Hoskins said she was turning off of Sycamore and failed to see the Metzger vehicle. Neither party was injured. Damages: up to $10,000
Officers of the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department recently investigated the following incidents:
- Dec. 18, 12:28 a.m. Earle Hanlin of Leesburg reported someone threw a rock through a window at his residence.
- Dec. 18, 7:58 p.m. A battery was reported by a Silver Lake man who said his girlfriend battered him.
- Dec. 18, 12:26 a.m. Martha Mikel of Nappanee reported she was the victim of fraud.
- Dec. 18, 4:30 p.m. Lisa King of Pierceton reported an attempted fraud.
- Dec. 17, 2:19 p.m. Nancy Parrish of Warsaw reported unauthorized use of her bank card.
- Dec. 17, 6:23 p.m. Heather Grevenstuk, Warsaw, reported the theft of a weapon from the Palestine area.
- Dec. 16, 2 a.m. Allen Wine reported criminal mischief to his yard.
- Dec. 16, 3:20 p.m. A Claypool woman reported receiving harassing phone calls.
- Dec. 16, 11:49 a.m. Kelly Hamlin of Warsaw reported criminal mischief and violation of a protective order.
- Dec. 16, 9:24 p.m. Ramona Bauch of Pierceton reported a theft.